Membership fees, and associated fees
PSAC annual club membership fee:
£120 per year, paid monthly by standing order of £10 per month.
Plus your BSAC membership fee, see below.
BSAC membership fee:
As a BSAC dive club, you must be a BSAC member to dive with Peninsula SAC.
Annual membership to BSAC is from £30.50 to £59.00.
You can join BSAC here: https://www.bsac.com/membership/
We do not currently charge a joining fee.
We encourage members and their friends and family to come along and enjoy the pool. We as for a small contribution as follows:
- Members and member guests (age 14+): £3 per person, per session
- Members children (up to 14): £1.50 per person, per session
- Non-members / business users: £5 per person, per session
Ocean Diver: £300 single upfront payment, plus your annual BSAC membership.
- 1-year PSAC club membership
- BSAC Ocean Diver training pack (including diver manual, log book and lecture notes)
- Training (in the classroom, pool and sea)
- Use of a full set of kit during training (including wetsuit for sea training)
Sports Diver and further training:
We continue from Ocean Diver training with Sports Diver, and as a member of both BSAC and PSAC there is no further training charge other than £30 for BSAC Sport Diver Training Pack. At this stage you will ideally have your own kit however you may hire club kit but will need to have own wetsuit and boots. Once you have completed your Sports Diver, we encourage you to get out diving as much as you can to build up your experience ready for further training and qualifications such as Diver Leader, Assistant Instructor and Nitrox.
The club has a small amount of equipment which is available for Ocean Diver trainees, for their use, during their training. The club kit is also available for club members (ONLY) to hire when it is not is use. The club makes a small charge as follows: £10 for BCD; £10 for a set of regs; £10 for a full cylinder (or £5 if the cylinder is returned full again after use). A complete set of kit is £30 (or £25 if the cylinder is returned full again after use).